Inside Sales Manager (m/f/d) Separation Technology
From Idea to Process. Koch Separation Solutions has been one of the world market leaders in filtration and separation technology for over 50 years. The foundation is based on our employees as we are already developing today what our customers need tomorrow.
You have recently successfully completed your studies and perhaps already have some professional experience in engineering or sales? Are you looking for an attractive start in an international company with excellent development opportunities and a competitive salary package? Then we are looking for you to join our team in Aachen, Germany (European Engineering Headquarters) as soon as possible.
Onboarded and supported by our local and global team, you will start building your first business relationships and will quickly become the prime contact for our customers for a wide range of industries for all aftersales activities.
Become part of the global Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) team and work with us on future Separation Solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Promote and sell KSS products and services to new and existing end users, OEM´s and suppliers
- Provide technical customer support for KSS and non-KSS installations
- Building strong and trustful relationships with our customers to get recognized as the preferred partner of choice for separation equipment, parts, modules, and services in the relevant market sectors
- Assess and understand the market with focus on process separations applications and products
- Close cooperation with other departments within KSS Europe to ensure consistency in technical and sales support
The Experience You Will Bring
- Successfully completed commercial or technical training or studies
- First experience in technical sales (particularly in a field of separation technologies) is a plus
- Strong communication skills written and spoken
- Good management and organizational skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills in dealing with colleagues as well as internal and external customers
- Fluent in German and very good in English, other European languages are a plus