We are looking for a CAD Draughtsperson to join our existing team in our busy drawing office in Stoke-on-Trent. In this role you will be producing drawings in both 2D & 3D for bespoke equipment used in the petrochemical industries.
ETA Process Plant designs, provides, and installs complete customized water injection packages, crude oil and condensate stabilizer packages, sour water stripping packages, and skim tank packages with process guarantees (where applicable) for onshore and offshore applications. With over 40 years of experience globally, ETA maintains project management and quality assurance standards that are in compliance with the leading engineering, procurement, construction, oil and gas company requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work well with other team members.
- Produce & work to P&I Diagrams with information from our Process team.
- Create accurate 3D drawings of the equipment from information given.
- Produce the fabrication detail drawings for construction.
- Meet delivery deadlines.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Good at problem solving.
- Previous fabrication & workshop professional experience.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD 2021 (especially with 3D modelling).
- Experience in drawing & detailing structural steelwork & pipework fabrication.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience of using Cadworx Plant Professional.
- Experience drawing pressure vessels or skid mounted equipment.
- HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering.