John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support.
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
John Zink Hamsworthy Combustion is part of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) which is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. The range of products for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems.
For our office in Dammam, Saudi Arabia our Order Execution team is constantly growing and is looking for a talent to increase its capability and better serve our customers. We are currently looking for a Project Manager.
The candidate, preferably coming from the Oil & Gas sector, should hold a degree in engineering and has a medium-term experience in the same role; he also possesses organizational and methodological skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Management of all aspects of the key contracts in hand
- Plan all the activities of internal and external resources
- Monitoring the progress and performance of the various activities to reach the contractual deadlines.
- Monitor the financial part including invoicing, Account Receivables & Cash flow
- Manage all communications with the customer
- Monitor the contract budget and eventually improve them
- Coordinate the project team with the technical resources.
- Identify, evaluate and limit technical and commercial risks.
- Participate in the KOM, various visits and meetings including close-out meeting.
- Ensure compliance with internal or designated standards and quality requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Academic degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Several years of experience in the same role
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills in English. Italian will be an asset.
- Target-oriented, availability to work team, deduction and punctuality, dynamism
- Problem solving
- available to make short-term transfers – around 25% -30% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Any additional language is considered as an asset
- Well organized and autonomous
- Exposure working with multinational Customers and Vendors