Why Work For our Company?
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes: Burners, Flares, Flue gas treatment, Gas recovery, Landfill and biogas systems, Thermal oxidizers, Vapor control, Heat transfer, Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
John Zink Hamsworthy Combustion is part of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) which is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solution. The range of products for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems.
For our office in Vimercate (Milan) within the Order Execution team we are constantly growing and we are looking for a Project Manager, preferably coming from the Oil & Gas sector, with a relevant experience in the same role. The ideal candidate will manage all aspects of the key contracts, plan activities of internal and external resources, manage all communications with the customer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Management of all aspects of the key contracts in hand
- Plan all the activities of internal and external resources
- Monitor the progress and performance of the various activities to reach the contractual deadline
- Monitor the financial part including invoicing, Account Receivables & Cash flow
- Manage all communications with the customer
- Monitor the contract budget and eventually improve them
- Coordinate the project team with the technical resources.
- Identify, evaluate and limit technical and commercial risks.
- Participate in the KOM, various visits and meetings including close-out meeting.
- Ensure compliance with internal or designated standards and quality requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Proven experience as Project Manager in the engineering side
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills in English.
- Target-oriented , availability to work team, deduction and punctuality, dynamism
- Problem solving
- Available to make short-term transfers – around 25% -30% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Any additional language is considered as an asset - Russian or German
- Well organized and autonomous
- Exposure working with multinational Customers and Vendors