Regional Customer Advisor
KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment group business is supplying components for applications in various markets.
The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchanger for our Koch Heat Transfer entity.
The open position will be located in our JOHN ZINK Office in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Our Technical Support Team is looking for a new team player to increase its capability and better serve our Koch Engineered Solutions customers. As an RCA, your primary focus is to understand and anticipate customers’ needs and become the preferred point of contact for technical related topics. You have strong technical capabilities combined with great communication skills and good sense of urgency, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and develop the relationship with new and existing European end users in Refining and Petrochemical markets
- Support customers for turn-around planning, perform site visit, and provide recommendations
- Keep track of the equipment installed on site
- Make every customer feels unique by providing an outstanding service and customized solutions across Koch Engineered Solutions capabilities to exceed its expectations.
- Relay the voice of the customer inside the organization to initiate additional capabilities / solutions
- Educate our customers on safe practices, preventative maintenance and provide operational guidance, which in turn leads to the discovery of opportunities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Fluency in English
- Experience in combustion process and technology
- Site experience (Refining, chemical, power, food or paper industry)
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility and proactivity.
- Ability to travel up to 70%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Capacity to deal with different kinds of products, especially combustion equipment.
- Previous working experience in a similar role will be a plus.
- Experience in control and automation.
- Experience in installation of industrial equipment
- Fluency in Arabic and other language
Why Work for Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings