Manager of Analysis (Consumer Products)
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific (a Koch Industries company) is currently seeking an experienced Manager of Financial Analysis to join our Financial Planning and Analysis Team. This role will be the primary business partner providing financial and analytical support for our Port Hudson manufacturing facility near Baton Rouge, LA. As a local Finance Business Partner you will collaborate and proactively lead and advise; utilizing some of our newest data tools. You will create value by providing actionable manufacturing analysis, cost analysis and benchmark reporting, as well as process improvement tracking for management. We are recruiting candidates with strong critical and entrepreneurial thinking skills with demonstrated initiative, a natural curiosity, effective communication skills, who are driven toward transformation. While in this position you will obtain excellent knowledge of the key drivers of success in our business and will be provided the opportunity to learn from all levels of management in one of the largest private companies in America.
Candidate Location: We are in Zachary, LA (Port Hudson) and have a hybrid schedule of in office and remote work days. If you are an applicant from the larger regional area that can travel to the office as needed for training/onboarding, meetings, and to meet priority business demands - we want to hear from you!
Georgia-Pacific LLC is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
Georgia-Pacific is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. – the largest privately held company in the United States. We are always interested in talented individuals, who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who seek to find fulfillment in what they do.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Obtain a solid working knowledge of the primary drivers of operations and their impact on financial performance
- Leverage financial and analytical reports to develop insights and recommendations, analyze results and identify trends
- Provide analytical support on strategic capital and major expense projects
- KPI and cost benchmarking/bet tracking and analysis to support site competitive position
- Lead Planning and forecasting for the site
- Develop and foster partnerships with the mill and business teams, to gather data to support various initiatives and decisions
- Ad hoc analysis
- Process improvements
- Partner with other Centers of Excellence (IFC, Capital, Product costing, Inventory) for data support and insights
- Advance our Market-Based Management® (MBM®) culture by applying and reinforcing the company’s Guiding Principles
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
- Career experience in a financial analysis, accounting, cost accounting, operations finance, or related role(s)
- Solid understanding of key accounting and financial concepts, business drivers and key performance indicators
- Familiarity with the use of basic variance calculations, NPV, IRR, ROI and other valuation metrics
- Experience analyzing data, detailed business reporting, and extracting data from complex systems
- Collaboration mindset that seeks to build working relationships and bridge gaps between partners
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (data analysis, charts, pivot tables, lookups, formula creation and working with macros)
- Experience communicating and presenting financial concepts to various audiences in person and via audio and video formats; you are comfortable being seen and heard
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing sector experience
- Previous roles with heavy ad hoc analysis requirements
- Cost analytics experience and/or Financial modeling experience
- SAP or other large ERP and integrated accounting system experience
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.