Tax Accounting Manager – Provisioning/Reporting
Koch Industries, one of the largest private companies in America, is seeking a Tax Accounting Manager – Provisioning/Reporting to join our growing team in Atlanta, GA, Wichita, KS, Dallas, TX or Lisle, IL. Because Koch Industries reinvests 90% of earnings in the company, we continually grow and this creates the need for additional talent to support the business as well as generates ample opportunities to develop professionally and advance your career. Whether you have experience in GAAP/financial reporting or tax accounting, if you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your accounting career with an experienced team who will invest in your professional development, consider a role at Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual income tax provision processes to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with ASC 740
- Own income tax workpapers and disclosures for the US GAAP financial statement audit
- Communicate anticipated tax results to key stakeholders based on business operations and key drivers
- Participate in analysis of economic and tax impacts of various business opportunities
- Build relationship and partner with various tax, accounting and business team members
- Provide leadership and development of analysts and senior analysts throughout the tax accounting organization
- Identify and drive waste elimination and transformation opportunities that will provide value within the tax accounting organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, or Taxation)
- 4 + years of tax or accounting experience
- ASC 740/federal tax provision exposure
- Strong data analyst skills to pull and validate data
- 4+ years’ experience working in Microsoft Excel (including, but not limited to V-Look up and Pivot tables
What Will Put You Ahead
- Large multi-national corporation or CPA firm experience
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Experience working with partnership and/or international tax compliance
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf