European Account Manager (m/f/d) CORDURA
For over 50 years, CORDURA® brand fabrics have empowered consumers to boldly take on their world. From mountain summits to city streets, the world’s leading brands in the outdoor, workwear, and apparel industries look to CORDURA® for best-in-class fabric performance. Brands such as The North Face, Carhartt, and many more. CORDURA® fabric is even utilized by the world’s leading militaries to protect their soldiers. We are constantly focused on the innovation and transformation of the CORDURA® brand – providing customer orientated service is key. That’s why we’re looking for a European Account Manager CORDURA® to join us on the journey.
The European Account Manager CORDURA® will work closely with a network of fabric mills to generate insights, identify opportunities, and drive experimentation and innovation as key member of the European Team. In this role, you will act as the CORDURA® yarn & fabric Ambassador to the textile world. You will collaborate with a wide range of functions including R&D, Innovation, Product Management, Marketing, and Finance. You will regularly connect with colleagues from Asia-Pacific & North America. Internal and external networking is a key ingredient for success.
If this sounds like a role for you, we have a fantastic opportunity. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a thought-leader that drives the evolution of a fast-growing brand and takes the business to new heights.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Yarn sales and account management responsibility for European textile mills.
- Implementation & Utilization of tools to promote the CORDURA® brand to strategic mills sales teams.
- Proactively seeking, tracking, and converting opportunities above the base business.
- Identifying ways to better serve our customers and driving innovation and experimentation.
- Promoting & accelerating the use of digital technology to enhance service levels and insight generation.
- Building relationships with strategic partners in the value chain.
The Experience You Will Bring
- German language skills, conversational at minimum.
- B2B Sales and Account Management experience.
- Strong organisational & negotiation skills.
- Robust cross-functional engagement / networking skills.
- Ability to capture complex knowledge & business processes.
- Experience in identifying problems and using innovation and experimentation to solve them.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including international travel and occasional weekend travel.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Background in textiles/ textile industry.
- Experience working internationally and a good understanding of cultural / regional diversity.
- A curious, ever learning state of mind.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Excel.
- Italian language skills.
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural, global team that loves fabrics & apparel.
- Further education and training in KOCH’s MBM® Philosophy.
The opportunity for you to develop your career within INVISTA and Koch Industries.
The role is site based in Gloucester, UK with flexibility as required.
Private Medical Cover.
- Competitive salary & pension scheme.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of sustainable thinking in the textile industry.