Senior Tax Analyst
Koch Industries is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our team in Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX or Wichita, KS. Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your goals. The tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning and business consulting for domestic or international operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare and review income tax returns to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with domestic tax law including Forms 1120 and 1065 as well as the tracking of tax basis
- Review quarterly tax accounting submissions
- Develop and train tax interns and/or tax analysts
- Support company tax positions and participate in tax planning projects
- Build relationships and understand the business of assigned entities in order to assess tax opportunities and ensure accurate reporting of items on tax returns
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to your supervisor and team
- Identify opportunities for innovation and share ideas for transformation that will drive value in the tax organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate income taxation role
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree or higher
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous major CPA firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- 1+ years experience training and developing interns and/or tax analysts
- CorpTax experience
- Experience working with partnership and/or international tax compliance
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf