Quality Engineer Supervisor
Grow with us!
You'll find our innovative spirit in the technologies that are changing our world and improving our lives.
Our team consists of over 50,000 employees in over 40 countries, yet our values and beliefs unite us. As a member of Koch Industries, one of the largest unlisted companies in the world, you will have a wide range of development opportunities in different companies, markets and locations. In everything we do, we strive to continuously improve, transform and reinvent ourselves to deliver the greatest possible value to our communities, our customers and our company.
Get ready for new challenges and experiences.
We are currently looking for a motivated Quality Engineer Supervisor to join the team of Zetronic in our Padua plant (Italy). The company MOLEX ZETRONIC S.R.L., is a Manufacturer / Producer, operating in the field of Passive electronic components and printed circuit boards. It is also present in the sectors and Electronic connectors .
The Quality Engineer Supervisor has responsibilities to support their direct reports on achieve quality target in the departments and support the improvement activities too. All these activities drive the team to achieve customer and company satisfaction (in terms of safety, quality, delivery and cost performance).
Quality engineer supervisor need to know the Customer Specific Requirements and share them to quality team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage external QNs (from customers with customer portal if needed) and internal QNs due to non-conform material in production.
- Support production to implement corrective actions and preventive actions to achieve the quality goals for departments that he follows.
- Implement the PDCA philosophy and support the quality engineer and quality inspector in each activity to improve the production process, such as collect data, perform some dimensional analysis, use quality tools (Pareto, 5why analysis, DOE, etc..) to support Quality eng, Quality Tech, Quality Inspector and team to problem solving methodology.
- Must drive inter functional team with appropriate meeting (Waste reduction - GO&SEE – Reverse PFMEA, FAST MEETING) to obtain the cost and PPM reduction and report the result to the quality manager and plant management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience of working in industrial environment better on automotive or/and electronic sector.
- Proven experience in the quality field and knowledge of quality tools (problem solving, PlanDoCheckAct, 8D, FMEA, risk analysis...)
- Experience in Quality department of Mechanical companies or electronics too.
- Technical secondary school (mechanical specialist)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor of engineering and statistics
- Quality department, statistical environmental area.
- Coming from Automotive sector or from Companies characterized from mass production of small components or products.
- Ability to work in a team, and to be proactive.
- People that applied method on their activities with discipline