Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our KES Manufacturing hub in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
This role is responsible for installing, repairing, and monitoring process and production machinery by following OEM mechanical drawings and electrical diagrams. In addition, the Technician is required to comply with KOCH safety requirements and behave in a manner that is aligned with our company culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure the correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery using a computerized maintenance management system,
- Troubleshoot and maintain engines, conveyors, electrical systems, CNC machinery, pneumatic tools, and hydraulic equipment,
- Source replacement parts and perform repairs,
- Attend daily shift meetings to prioritize work orders and minimize downtime,
- Maintain parts and tools inventory,
- Prepare maintenance reports and summary presentations using daily activity logs, analysis, and trends,
- Maintain electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and maintain mechanical knowledge via on-going training, industry workshops and technical reading,
- Organize, manage and maintain subcontracting activities,
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality,
- Plan and schedule repairs,
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent,
- Advanced technical or college training,
- Ability to read mechanical, structural, and electrical drawings,
- Knowledge of CMMS (of Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Proven experience with Industrial Maintenance or Heavy Equipment,
- Experienced with CNC machines,
- Advanced understanding and experience in working with automated systems, electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanics,
- Competent in working with computers,
- Skilled in operating hand, power, and specialized tools,
- Team player and ability to work with minimal supervision,
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining CNC machines in heavy fabrication plants,
- Experience with Lean deployment,
- Experience with CMMS,
- Experience with high voltage.