Engr, Field Application
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Market/Customer Intelligence:
- TAM/SAM and Competitor Analysis of target segment/industry.
- Align with BU PMs for product/customer strategy of target segment/industry.
- Explore Molex capability for new product of target segment/industry/customer.
- Pre-sales Activity:
- Support SDR and Marcom team & BU PMs to hold road show/webinar to specific customer/segment.
- Understand customer requirement/pain point and propose Molex preliminary solution.
- Create Salesforce opportunity for project with total Molex share (min. lifetime pipeline>=$50K ?)
- Provide related documents (sales drawing, product specification, testing report, etc.) and samples of existing product.
- Work with BU PMs to create and justify New PDR with business base and upside cases.
- Manage qualification process and support customer in all technical requirements.
- Propose preliminary RFQ package to be accepted by customer.
- Ensure Molex product and design approved in the BOM AVL.
- Confirm design and business win then transfer the Salesforce opportunity to SDR (DF) for distribution customers.
- Responsible for requested technical support from SDR when needed.
- Sales Activity:
- Land the first mass production order of new opportunity.
- Review RFQ, periodic business review which includes price negotiation, new opportunity and business award.
- Coordinate major PCN, QN when customer escalate.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree of engineering or above is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of FAE or design in capability.
- Have business acumen to identify new customer/segment.
- Able to manage business/customers from holistic view.
- Able to build efficient and positive business network with internal & external contacts.
- Good presentation skill & teamwork.
- Fluent in Mandarin & English.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent technical & communication skills, strong organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload.