Commissioning & Service Engineer (m/f/d)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our expertise includes:
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
Want to learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion?
Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
JZHC is constantly growing and is looking for a talent to increase its capability and better serve our customers.
As a Commissioning & Service Engineer, you will be the face of the company in front of the customer.
You consider safety as a must, with a willingness to travel and the ability to establish strong relationship to the business and clients, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise the installation of John Zink Hamworthy Combustion Air Heaters and associated supplied equipment and other KES products
- Commissioning and Start-Up activities, and general site services / troubleshooting of the same in the major Chemical / Petrochemical Industry around the World
- On Site training activities of commissioned equipment for operators and engineering personnel
- Work closely within all different departments of all different products like engineering, process design and Instrumentation and Control
- The position requires in between 50-70% of travel
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Relevant industrial and on site experience in Chemical/Petrochemical/Power plant
- Excellent German communication skills both in oral and written, good English skills
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, or Mechanics or Instrumentation & Control or similar qualification
- Well organized and autonomous
What Will Put You Ahead
- Instrumentation & Control / Combustion experience
- Any additional language is considered as an asset particularly in French, Italian or Spanish.