Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Enable Customer Success for mPACT2WO platform.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop resourcing across functional plans for long-term customer success support – Based on long term sales estimates, develop an organizational structure that will provide customers the support required to effectively use the mPACT2WO platform. Collaborate with mPACT2WO leadership to implement this plan.
- Assess and understand the customer’s work force and culture is key in developing a road map to business adoption with the customer.
- Define work process for customer support – Define roles, responsibilities and procedures for personnel supporting customer success.
- Develop documentation in support of customer success. – Develop procedures and training for customer personnel, including application use, leak detection, corrosion and equipment troubleshooting along all of mPACT2WO solutions.
- Develop and implement customer success metrics – In collaboration with customers and the mPACT2WO software development team, develop metrics that enable customers to assess the health, utilization, and effectiveness of the platform.
- Develop system monitoring tools – In collaboration with customer and product development define and develop tools to enable the monitoring of system performance.
Monitor System Performance
- Monitor deployed systems – On a daily basis, review the status of each system deployed, including transmitter and sensor status, system utilization metrics (e.g., number of on-going investigations).
- Conduct system status communications – When necessary, conduct communications to client regarding system status (e.g., when there are large outages).
- Engage support personnel in resolution of issues. - When issues are identified during system monitoring, engage support personnel (Deployment, Hardware, GTC, etc.) to resolve the issue, and communicate issue resolution to the customer.
Communicate/educate/interface with Customers
- Conduct customer Visits – On a quarterly basis visit customer locations based in the US (other countries subject to COVID restrictions), to maintain customer relationship and assess customer perceptions and needs regarding mRegz AirCompliance use.
- Communicate system changes – Communicate to customers whenever a change in hardware, firmware or software is planned, where this change may impact their use of the mRegz AirCompliance system.
- Provide Training Updates – Provide training updates to customers as needed to support system changes and enhancement.
- Liaison / Point of Contact – Provide for customers a single point of contact for all communications and issue resolution (post-deployment), including hardware support issues (e.g., provision of spares).
- Regulatory Compliance – Coordinate the use of KOCH EHS, mPACT2wo R&D and Customer to support the customer on regulatory issues related to the use of mPACT2WO solutions (e.g. AMEL application).
- Conduct Customer Events – In collaboration with the Director of Sales, plan and conduct customer events such as a yearly user conference.
- Collect system Improvement Data – Collect information from customers regarding needed/wanted system improvements and communicate to the appropriate mPACT2WO personnel. Conduct a yearly customer survey to obtain direct feedback from customers.
- Identify Opportunities for new products - Based on customer input, identify potential new product opportunities and communicate to mPACT2WO leadership.
- Maintain List of Contact – maintain an up-to-date list of key customer contacts and email distribution list.
Support System Deployment
- Assist customer work process development - Assist customer in identifying changes in local work processes that support mRegz AirCompliance platform utilization, such as the detection response framework, maintenance procedures, etc.
- Coordinate Training – Coordinate and conduct user training as needed in support of new deployments, including application use training, hardware maintenance and leak/corrosion detection.
- Coordinate the enabling of software Features – Coordinate the enablement of software features, such as calculations and notifications.
Conduct system deployments
- Work with the Deployment Manager, conduct system deployments, including:
- Pre-installation activities – collect information, and produce documentation required for system design. This will vary by product line, but may include:
- Conducting and documenting engineering studies.
- Documenting proposed sensor location.
- Documenting installation guides and guidelines.
- Verifying installation to ensure conformance with specifications and best practices.
- Coordinating the deployment and configuration of mPACT2WO software.
- Conducting system validation and on-boarding.
- Coordinate (and conduct, when feasible) initial customer training. – Train customer personnel on the use of mPACT2WO system, including:
- Regulatory Compliance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience conducting systems deployment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate, educate and interface with customers
- Willingness to travel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager in a regulatory environment a plus
- Experience in Reliability and regulatory compliance
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf