Sr Accounting Assistant
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join our Financial Operations team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Challenge current processes and drive transformative changes to those processes
- Contribute to implementations of new systems and processes that support the Financial Operations team vision of becoming a more automated, connected, and data driven organization
- Apply cash receipts to outstanding AR in the accounting systems
- Reconcile payments in the accounting systems
- Record journal entries for cash transactions
- Apply Koch’s financial controls to prevent fraud and safeguard the company’s assets
The Experience You Will Bring
- Applicable basic accounting, cash applications, accounts receivable, accounts payable experience
- Demonstrated skills in a Microsoft environment Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and SharePoint)
- High level of self-awareness and understanding of impact of actions on other parts of the business
- Ability to take initiative, ask for help (or provide help, when required), and escalate issues as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate's degree or Higher in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Experience supporting implementations of financial systems
- Advanced Excel skills that include pivot tables, formulas, large data sets, and formatting
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following software programs: Get Paid, Infor LN, Alteryx, Power BI
- Experience working with international locations
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf