Regional Supply Chain Director-Americas
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a growing family of 12 companies coming together as one brand. KES will serve customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls, and services. KES exists to create value for our customers. By harnessing the expertise and resources of the KES family of companies, we can offer customers direct access to commercial excellence, operational excellence, innovation, and talent that is unrivaled in the industries we serve.
We are seeking a Regional Supply Chain Director to oversee all of the Americas supply chain activities for the KES Equipment Group. This person will lead a supply chain leadership team and work on strategic initiatives to ensure the effective and tactical execution of supply chain. A successful candidate will be organized, strategic, collaborative, and experienced in building and leading strong cross-functional teams across all levels of an organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and develop leadership team through effective performance management and cultivate a contribution motivated culture of solution driven employees who are encouraged to self-actualize and reach their full potential
- Collaborate with global KES supply chain leaders across functions, regions, and businesses to ensure optimal staffing, improve capabilities and performance, and make operations a competitive advantage for the organization
- Drive integration strategies and lead optimization/standardization/process improvement efforts across all KES Equipment companies
- Ensure regional KPIs are aligned with global supply chain goals
- Foster and ensure the advancement of a safety culture and the implementation of safety policies in compliance with OSHA and Koch safety guidelines.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years in a leadership role and relevant work experience
- Experience in Manufacturing, Fabrication, Project Management, or Supply Chain processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, business, or engineering
- 10+ years in a leadership role and relevant work experience
- Experience leading successful supply chain process improvement efforts
- Supply Chain certification
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf