Finance Application Delivery Lead
GP Enterprise Capabilities is seeking an Application Systems Consultant to join their Finance Technology Delivery team to play a role in enabling technology demand for applications and processes used across Georgia-Pacific businesses.
As this team continues to enable and transform, you will be responsible for driving, challenging and leading continuous improvements that enable customers to effectively utilize and gain additional value from accounting, finance, and tax applications. Examples of Finance and Accounting Modules, and processes that you will be expected to gain proficient knowledge on include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Credit, Tax.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone with broad knowledge in finance and accounting processes, strong problem-solving skills to resolve and offer solutions in both functional and technical areas, while identifying opportunities to advance and improve the product(s) and surrounding technologies.
The role will be based out of Atlanta, GA (willing to consider other locations where feasible); and offers work from home flexibility where mutually beneficial.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build knowledge of core applications and understand interdependencies to assist in developing and providing long term product solutions.
- Facilitate process and systems governance with Managed Services providers.
- Connect with Finance/Accounting leaders and stakeholders to develop and maintain strong working relationships, internalize business strategies, and optimize value.
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to brainstorm solutions for complex functional and technical issues for quick resolution and/or collaboration with the vendor to resolve.
- Partner with application teams, internal customers, and other IT teams to optimize current state and implement additional technology solutions through enhancements and projects.
- Partner to ensure Finance/Accounting IT and GP vision and strategies are understood and being implemented within the product and communicated downstream to users.
- Have the courage to challenge and escalate as necessary, embrace teamwork and differing cultures and opinions, be able to work independently, be motivated, reliable, and trustworthy.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in information systems, accounting, finance, or related field
- At least 7 years’ experience working in finance, accounting or with finance related applications; knowledge of accounting and finance processes
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in roles that require core capabilities of:
- Asking good questions to dig deep into business processes; drive to truly understand business needs and system issues
- Critically think through requirements and data to solve business needs, while applying good economic thinking to solutions
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple issues and projects without causing disruption in deliverables.
- Leadership-level experience collaborating and communicating with users/stakeholders at multiple levels of organization
- Minimum 7 years’ experience collaborating, challenging, and providing guidance to support team
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven ability to create/successfully manage small-medium project plans
- Experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise ERP or other large-scale systems, specifically in the accounting/finance area
This role is not open to VISA sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf