Training Specialist – Menomonie, WI
The Training Specialist will support Quality Systems by assisting with Quality Orientation and Annual Training. The Training Specialist(s) will provide coordination for production training across the shifts. Training Specialists will assist in scheduling, preparation and tracking on the job training.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate a training calendar to provide training opportunity across the various shifts
- Troubleshoot IT, login, and various other access issues regarding the LMS and SAP platforms
- Partner with Supervisors to facilitate timely completion of required training among staff
- Work with and provide support to position specific training roles
- Transition new hires from orientation to on-the-job specific trainers
- Facilitate employee’s movement between roles and training required
- Track and entry of employee training assignments and completions
- Present new hire onboarding and orientation trainings
- Willingness to work occasional overtime including extended hours during the week and occasional weekends
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience interpreting work instructions and operating procedures
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate Degree
- Experience with an LMS
- Formal and informal presentation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf