Senior Analyst - Finance
Molex is seeking a dynamic, proactive, and experienced Senior Analyst to support our Datacom and Specialty Solutions (DSS) division within Molex.
Established in 1938, Molex delivers complete electronic solutions for several markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. With over 40,000 employees and over 100,000 products, Molex is an integral part of Koch Industries, the second largest privately-owned company in the United States ($100B of revenue, according to Forbes). Headquartered in Lisle, IL, Molex is a global company with a presence in more than 40 countries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
This role will drive division initiatives across a wide range of activities. A high-profile role, reporting into the VP of Finance that will have an opportunity to support the growth of the Division with responsibilities that include:
- Preparing and presenting management and board-level materials
- Analyze business results to help develop and drive actions within our business
- Identifying and assessing key profit drivers, risks, and synergies related to potential business decisions
- Analyze capital projects and certain growth opportunities
- Coordinate BU material into a common Division perspective
- Assisting in strategy development in key growth markets
- Develop reporting tools and dashboards to streamline and enhance knowledge sharing
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably with an emphasis in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 3+ years of working in Finance, Accounting, Corporate Development, or Investment Banking with demonstrated ability to improve process and business results
- Experience working with large ERP systems and software, to access information across many platforms, such as SAP, BW, OneStream, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience delivering and presenting financial information
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf