Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
This position within the Building Products Sales Solution IT team creates long-term value by providing technical leadership on projects through collaboration with key business stakeholders. The ideal candidate will bring strong experience as a Delivery Team Lead working with Visual Studio and application development technologies and will have the ability to influence solutions to effectively meet business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have strong functional knowledge in Order Management Systems. The ability to work in a leadership role on medium to large projects while driving transformation will be key to success. This role will influence the long-term custom application strategy and the ideal candidate will have experience working as a system architect.
What You Will Do In Your Role
A day in the life would include:
- Coding 60% to 70% while also overseeing the work of the development team.
- Serve as Delivery Leader to support medium to large multi-developer custom application projects that integrate efficiently with the existing custom ERP system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to solution and create business within Building Products Sales Solution area.
- Lead enhancement opportunities for the custom ERP application.
- Identify and experiment with cloud native technology solutions to enable business transformation.
- Provide guidance and oversight of standards during project execution.
- Identify technology risk and determine appropriate mitigation steps.
- Drive transformation of Sales System strategy across multiple business units.
- Influence high level requirements and design sessions by providing system impact expertise to business stakeholders and analysts.
- Translate business user stories into technical tasks and architecture diagrams to gain alignment on potential solutions.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to ensure all recommended solutions and technical user stories meet Georgia Pacific best practices and security standards.
- Continually increase both Georgia Pacific business and system knowledge to enhance technology-based solutions that are aligned with our overall organization vision.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with .Net Core, .Net, or similar web framework.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Angular or jQuery.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Infor M3, salesforce®, etc.
- Experience serving in a technical architect role for custom enterprise applications.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services product and tools, such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3.
- Knowledge of analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Hana, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tableau 2019.x and/or PowerBI.
- Experience leading offshore development teams.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf