Senior Infrastructure Analyst
Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is seeking a Sr. Infrastructure Analyst to join our End User Services Group in Rosemount, MN supporting our Pine Bend Refinery. As a Sr. Infrastructure Analyst, you will be a vital member of the FHR IT team providing hands-on support and contributing on projects to both optimize and transform our business. As a member of a distributed team located at each of our large facilities, you will collaborate with other IT groups across FHR and Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Deliver excellent in-person hands-on support for end users at the Pine Bend Refinery
- Own, maintain, and administrate endpoint devices including lifecycle management and support, specialized pc builds, critical pc refreshes, backup/recovery, etc.
- Promote our productivity and collaboration suite of tools including Microsoft 365, VOIP phones, and video conference rooms.
- Evangelize IT deskside support processes while advancing a culture of user self-service.
- Provide proactive communications to users when there is impact to their environment.
- Champion a secure and compliant environment by ensuring patching, software licensing, asset management tracking, and Azure/Active Directory reconciliations are all up to date.
- Provide hands-on assistance with data center and network connectivity infrastructure tasks where required (installation, racking, cabling, setup, troubleshooting)
- Proactively recommend process improvements and drive for adoption/implementation.
- Build strong relationships and become the preferred partner with plant personnel on technology and digital transformation efforts.
- Manage E-Waste processes and maintain stock of commonly used IT hardware to quickly address local needs.
- Travel up to 10% to regional facilities, Wichita headquarters, and other FHR locations to help with larger efforts.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of IT Experience with Hardware and Software, Windows 7 OR Windows 10 and HP OR Dell OR Cisco
- Network Troubleshooting experience such as DNS, DHCP, Fluke Instrumentation, Wireless Protocols, Fiber and Ethernet Cabling and Cloud Computing
- Ability to travel up to 10% to regional facilities, Wichita headquarters, and other FHR locations to help with larger efforts.
- Must be able to participate in on-call rotation which includes nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to meet the physical and safety requirements for the role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft Teams Phone (Cloud Voice)
- Microsoft 365 applications
- Active Directory
- Project Management
- Server/Network Infrastructure (Data center experience, cabling, switches, routers, WAPs, IP addressing, etc.)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf