Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., we employ approximately 35,000 people. For more information, visit www.gp.com.
To learn more about our culture, Market-Based Management (MBM®), click here: http://www.gp.com/aboutus/MBM/index.htmlhttp://www.kochind.com/MBM
Our Packaging Information Technology Group is seeking an EDI Business Analyst to join our team in Atlanta to onboard and support EDI growth and business needs. You will work closely with business leaders to define opportunities, update EDI processes and technologies to drive faster, more efficient EDI onboarding in turn driving down cost.
Location : Open to remote
What You Will Do In Your Role
Utilize deep understanding of source ERP system data models to effectively produce EDI document mappings and provide efficient EDI troubleshooting and support.
- Communicate with supply chain partners to verify partner EDI capabilities and performance prior to contractual agreements between GP and warehouse.
- Develop robust analytics across businesses to identify improvement areas and drive EDI growth.
- Implement and manage a Communication Plan to develop relationships and partner with business leaders.
- Work in partnership with Corporate EDI team to address Sterling envelope and map creation / maintenance.
- Partner with MuleSoft team to address integration requirements.
- Collaborate with ERP system team to address source system functionality or data topics. Utilize monitoring tools to proactively identify support issues.
- Root cause support analysis to eliminate repetitive support issues.
- Identify opportunities to advance EDI monitoring capabilities.
- Expedite EDI onboarding by increasing the number of partners onboarded simultaneously.
- Develop and follow standardize processes, process improvement and documents across businesses.
- Use knowledge of IT implementation methodologies (Agile, waterfall).
- Collaborate and communicate with all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and ownership and a strong sense of urgency.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 2 years’ experience as EDI Analyst or similar role.
- Basic knowledge of EDI Transactions.
- Ability to read XML and understand the values.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Comprehend data conversion processes from XML to EDI document output, as well as, EDI document to XML output.
- Identify root cause of EDI content issues and offer solutions.
- Experience in Packaging and/or Building Products Industries.
- Experience with ADO, Agile Methodologies, and basic SQL.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf