SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team at our Wichita, KS headquarters. FHR IT is undergoing a rapid transformation as we quickly adopt more modern platforms that touch on every aspect of our business. In this role, you will be a key part of this modern transformation.
As a Senior Software Engineer for Flint Hills Resources, you will create value by leveraging your fundamental developer skillset to code our toughest problems and enabling other software engineers to write rockin’ code through mentorship. You will be a go-to resource for engineers to create modern, sustainable solutions that accelerate the realization of FHR’s vision state of transformed work through the application of technology. By doing so, you will have contributed to FHR’s competitiveness by enabling improved business work process performance and reduction of total cost.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide expert level software engineering execution in a broad sphere of technologies to deliver high-quality solutions for FHR
- Mentor software engineers as the team’s technical guru
- Accelerate the software engineering lifecycle by recognizing shared code opportunities
- Assist with technical design, architecture, and execution of solutions, leveraging best knowledge across multiple IT disciplines
- May include limited travel
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 4 years of software engineering experience or proven competency working with software development technologies
- Experience with design and architecture of custom-built and market software applications
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving ability
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience directing technical work and/or mentoring other software engineers
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in learning and applying new technology and concepts
- Experience in technologies such as AWS, TypeScript, Node.js React
Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf