Customer Service Representative
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Customer Service Representative to provide support for 4 our facilities located in Spartanburg, SC, Asheboro, NC, Augusta, GA and Martinsville, VA.
This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. The ideal is candidate for this role is a strong communicator who is able to negotiate positive outcomes with customers and operations. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
This position would offer flexibility to work remotely, hybrid or in office/facility based on candidate preference – selected candidate MUST live within the Southeast Region due to facilities supported.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets using export data to track inventory, order status and other customer and production related data.
- Interpret measurements and scores from box drawings to build out items in Kiwi system.
- Build cost estimates for items in Kiwi system.
- Daily review of production schedule to anticipate changes in order status and proactively communicate issues to customers.
- Receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product to clarify needs/requirements.
- Coordinate shipments of products with shipping departments.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action on issues.
- Manage inventories for effective production review and planning.
- Sitting at a desk for long periods of time.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experience using Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Basic technical ability to interpret product specification in order to build items in ERP system.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Experience with record keeping management
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with data management systems/process flow
- Experience with BVP and/or KIWI
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf