Quality Coordinator ( Customer)
Achieve required both internal and customer quality objective.
Define, implement, measure and maintain customer claims & failure analysis strategy and process as well as monitor it´s effectiveness in our processes
What You Will Do In Your Role
- · Develop failure analysis reports from the customer claims form both new products or released to production within each customer needs (time, problem solving way, platforms, etc) by establishing failure rate models to truly asses targets, compare reliability of product estimate product coverage costs, discovering emerging issues or verifying that already implemented improvements, have had the desired reliability improvement.
- · Measure and analyze the key indicators, corrective action status and failure analysis results.
- · Feedback results into lessons learned robust database for both design and manufacturing teams to avoid failure reoccurrence by identifying systemic root causes recommending actions to prevent problem reoccurrence. Define and lead a process to record, prioritize, and resolve product failures using cross-functional reviews, rigorous problem-solving methods, failed parts transfer processes, data management tools, and project management practices to effectively and efficiently improve the reliability of the product
- · 3 years experience in Customer Claims administration, with desirable automotive / OEM customer understanding.
- · Experience in Automotive tier 1 or 2 or 3 production and quality management or engineering management (combined with above)
- · Team player with excellent leadership skills including interpersonal, oral and written capabilities coupled with a pro-active and hands-on working mentality
- · Strong Decision-making skills, sense of accountability, prioritization skills and ability to maintain confidentiality
- · Strong analytical skills, supplier/customer relation skills
- · Working knowledge of Statistical analysis, SPC, PPAP, FMEA, GD&T, Gage R&R and Control Plans.
- · Working knowledge and implementing quality management system of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 and other related management system standards and ISO 19011.
- · Knowledge in customer requirements VDA6.3, BIQS and MSA-Q1.
- · Layered Process Audit LPAs (CQI-8) · 3 years experience in Customer Claims administration, with desirable automotive / OEM customer understanding.