Virtual Sales Consultant - Remote in Eastern/Central US
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
Georgia Pacific is looking for you to become our next Virtual Sales Consultant in the Central or Eastern US! You will be remotely responsible for territories in the northeastern United States, so it is strongly preferred to be located in the Central or Eastern time zone.
The Virtual Sales Consultant (VSC) will manage the growth of a sales portfolio of innovative brand-name products, such as, Dixie®, enMotion®, and Angel Soft Ultra® for end-user accounts. The VSC will need to work with cross-functional teams, mainly GP field sales, to maximize value creation and accelerate growth. This role will be required to effectively sell to strategic end users following the sales process, utilizing selling tools and technology, leveraging market insights, and generating demand for GP proprietary products.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- As a self-starter, you will proactively hunt for new business
- Provide a high-level of customer service to new and existing accounts
- B2B sales in key vertical segments such as office buildings, high traffic, healthcare, foodservice and industrial
- Use a CRM to manage prospects and accounts
- Provide virtual support for end-users and distributor sales reps
- Partner with distribution and customers to provide them with best-in-class support with faster turnaround times
- Timely communication and follow-thru to help solidify new relationships while building confidence in virtual capability support
- Develop and present value propositions to potential customers on the benefits of GP products and dispensing systems through cost-benefit analysis, virtual presentations, and demonstrations
- Create a collaborative individual plan with each aligned market sales consultant to identify where the most value can be created to drive sales and meet annual expectations
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of inside or outside sales experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to maximize the customer experience
- Experience handling difficult conversations with customers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of virtual sales experience
- Training experience
- Salesforce.com® (or other CRM) experience
- Business to business sales experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf