Infrastructure Analyst - Field
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a growing family of 13 companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls, and services. By harnessing the expertise and resources of the KES family of companies, we can offer customers direct access to commercial excellence, operational excellence, innovation, and talent that is unrivaled in the industries we serve.
Koch Engineered Solutions is seeking an Infrastructure Analyst – Field, to join our team in Katy, TX. As a member of the Infrastructure and Operations team, you will work with stakeholders and technology partners to deliver IT to remote construction sites. As the hands-on owner of field services, you will bring a proven track record of delivering continuous improvement and transformation to the programs you are responsible for.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements for field networks
- Coordinate the planning and delivery of service to multiple remote field sites across the US.
- Continuously improve and transform how field services are delivered.
- Deploy field networks – travel is required
- Routing, Switching, printing, cell boosters, inside wiring, etc.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (docking stations, monitors, etc.)
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Manage communication with stakeholders regarding service provision and outages.
- Work with support team to troubleshoot issues and ensure issues are being routed to proper functional teams.
- Work with various technologies such as Windows Servers, End User Workstations, Wireless networks, Virtualized environments, Cloud Computing, DevOps, printing, scanning, LTE, Fixed Wireless, Satellite, and more.
- Providing timely follow-up and completion of internal customer requests utilizing a central help desk ticketing system.
- Provide day to day operational support for system troubleshooting, service delivery/recovery, root cause analysis and resolution/remediation of technical issues demonstrating a high level of initiative.
- Participate as part of the global IT team in providing day-to-day support and in the implementation of projects and systems.
- Understand and translate business requirements and use cases into value driven actions.
- Up to 20% travel is required.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Exhibit strong problem solving, and decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize day to day and longer-term responsibilities.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels and functions within the organization and market providing excellent customer service.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with various network technologies (VLAN, routing, DHCP, etc,), LTE, Satellite, Fixed wireless, structured cabling, information security, cloud computing, supporting the Windows platform, virtual server/storage, SCCM or other RMM tool, centralized software deployment and imaging.
- Proven experience with in-depth troubleshooting, root cause identification and problem resolution.
- Experience providing technical support in an Enterprise environment.
- Previous experience delivering field services
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, work in various manufacturing, field construction and office environments, climbing stairs / ladders.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- 5+years’ experience in Information Technology
- Experience deploying and supporting Engineering Design and Analytics Software.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf