Toolmaker 2, Toolroom
What You Will Do In Your Role
- To operate Wire Cut Agie Progress 2 & Agie Excellence 2F eCut machines.
- Perform programing in PCam and Sodick K1CN (Super Drill).
- Fabricate Carbide/steel Punch, jig/fixture inserts within 0.002 micron.
- Continuous improvement on productivity through reduction of lead time, maintain quality with zero rejection.
- Fabricates tooling, inserts, jig / fixtures according and meeting drawing specifications and supports production department on tooling requirements.
- Continuous process and productivity improvements through work methods, machine parameters and machining strategies optimization.
- Ensure all in-house quality standards are met and spares are completed on time.
- Perform in-process inspection during all stages of fabrication per department quality standards and procedures.
- Support and prioritize urgent job requirements as and when required.
- Maintain housekeeping and adhere to safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Support and prioritize urgent requirements beyond call of duties.
- Provide feedback of staff performance to the Toolroom superintendent, Team leaders, or supervisor.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed on time.
- Compile and consolidate data for machine utilization report and input into SAP.
- Ensure all tooling inspection equipment’s are maintained and calibrated under Quality Management System procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum NTC 3 or NTC 2
- 3 - 5 years working experience in Wire cut machines
- Specialize in PCam programing software
What Will Put You Ahead
- Preferred NTC 3 or NTC 2 in Tool and Die Making or Precision Machining
- EDM /CNC milling experience
- Experience in System3R Macros and Job holding devices