Job Location: Bangalore
· Ensure the validity, correctness, completeness, and professional documents of accounting in scheduled timetable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· With supervision, to prepare and document journal entries such as bank, payroll and related reconciliation work; prepare quarterly financial packages and provide commentary as required.
· Support senior to run SAP month end reports for costing/inventory review.
· Assist the accounting manager with internal and external audit requests. Interact with internal and external auditors; provide clarification on those items requiring additional support.
· Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com (Hons)] Or
· Diploma in IFRS or US GAAP or CA (Intermediate) or Master of Commence (M.Com)
· 2+ years accounting experience in multi-national environment. 2+ years GL accounting experience is a plus.
· 1-2 years of experience in General Accounting in SAP.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Shared Service Centre or Outsourced Delivery Operations.
· Functional expertise in Journal Entry processing – accruals, deferrals and prepayments
· Working knowledge of IC Accounting process, month-end closing cycle, P&L and Balance Sheet Review and related analysis of variances.
· Prior experience in Transitioning / migrating General Accounting Scope.
· Preparation of Tax and Management Packs, Footnotes, Statutory Returns
Skills & Abilities:
· Good coordination skill
· Strong ability at Excel and words. Expert skills in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and Word.
· Good master’s in communication for English
· Work with high volume in a systematic way
· With positive attitude, a team player
· Quick learner and Can work under pressure
· High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
· Ability to express ideas, opinion and analysis in a clear, coherent and logical manner.
· Understand and deliver on agreed SLA’s and KPI’s – highlight potential risks in advance and ensure all compliance and controls are being met.
· SAP Experience is a must
· Business Intelligence tools like BPC, Cognos etc.
· Prior experience in Legal Entity Accounting or Controllership Role
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”