Production Operator - Starting rate $16.50 ($2500 Sign On Bonus)
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Production Operator in our Evansville, IN location.
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Current Shifts available
*Typical shift times; time may vary based on need
Starting pay for this position is $16.50/hr
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, maintain accepted housekeeping standards and maintain 5 S disciples
- Monitor quality of parts by performing standardized inspection and following all standardized work instructions
- Operate various machines as needed
- Observe & comply with all safety policies & procedures
- Perform assembly of scheduled parts within established production rates
- Perform loading and unloading
- Proper handling of finished and unfinished parts, ensure proper labeling and scrap reporting
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8-12 hours and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Requires hand, arm, back, and leg strength; also bending and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed
- Must wear steel-toed boots
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and to communicate effectively
- Must be able to keep up with automatic equipment
- Must be able to work any shift and all overtime required
- Maintain 5-S Standards
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf