Regional Manager Operational Excellence (Remote)
This job posting is no longer active.
This position is responsible for leading, mentoring and managing the organization’s operational excellence journey. Reporting directly to the Director of Global Medical Operational Excellence, lead and implement operational excellence methodologies (principles, systems, and tools) to continually develop a culture of operational excellence that drives superior SQDC performance, and contributes to recognition that the business is an employer of choice and a preferred partner to our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with the Director of Global Medical Operational Excellence to develop, implement, and support the deployment of operational excellence leadership, principles, systems, tools, and results
- Lead the deployment of operational excellence strategies with a bias toward action, driving SQDC operating system performance/results and (CIP) cost savings
- Lead by example and embed MBM Guiding Principles as the foundation of the operational excellence strategy
- Ensure that leadership RRE’s drive accountabilities for the development of a culture of operational excellence, optimization of the SQDC operating system, and accomplishment of CIP goals
- Lead and mentor leaders of operational excellence to accomplish key objectives, site operating plans, SQDC metrics/expectations, and CIP goals
- Lead, support and mentor medical facility operational excellence audits and the development of deployment roadmaps
- Lead, develop and mentor the operational excellence support systems including, for example, training materials, internal/external benchmarking, and communication strategies
- Lead and mentor the evaluation of operational metrics and trends, PDCA thinking, scientific thinking, root cause analysis, and standard work at all levels of the organization to accomplish SQDC metrics/expectations
- Lead and mentor a challenge process that ensures we are collecting the “right” metrics and evaluating leading indicators to ensure we manage in “real time” and drive actions against the true priorities
- Utilize excellent project management skills and experience, effectively communicating and demonstrating successful organizational, planning and execution skills
- Network externally to develop skills and contribute to the Phillips-Medisize operational excellence strategies (principles, systems and tools)
- Partner with safety and quality organization leaders to optimize SQDC performance
- Extended travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree OR minimum of 2 years of combined operational excellence training and / or experience
- Experience with ERP systems i.e. SAP or similar
- Experience leading the development and deployment of operational excellence strategies
What Will Put You Ahead
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified, Lean Manufacturing Certified
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.