General Services Partner
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES), is progressing with ambitious growth plans and transforming the way we deliver long term value to our customers. We will soon open a new manufacturing plant in Dammam, to provide innovative, engineered-to-order solutions for our customers, primarily in the Oil and Gas Sector.
We are seeking a contribution minded professional to be our General Services Partner, to help in the opening and then running of this facility.
The successful candidate is someone who demonstrates integrity and business partnering, and will be highly motivated, keen to details, able to embrace change and adapt quickly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintaining company registrations and the company interface with MODON, SAGIA, PME, Chamber of commerce, etc.
- Organization of employee travel requirements like invitation letters, reservations, visas, etc.
- Assist various administrative and logistic support in planning and scheduling of meetings, conferences, and business travel.
- Assist Arabic translation, coordinate various Governmental requirements and document attestation.
- Maintain customer confidence and upholds integrity of all information.
- Prepare letters, route email correspondence and documents.
- Manage the filing of records and follow as per Record Information Management.
- Coordinate and manage any endorsement to medical insurance provider.
- Maintain car and driver records as required.
- Monitor the housekeeping of the facility and replenishing office supplies as needed.
- Partner with Finance to Coordinate payment of the facility invoices.
- Communicate and support HR, HSE & lead the security team as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experienced in administrative functions and drive continuous improvement of process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication both Arabic and English.
- Self- motivated and possess a positive character.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proficient in MS Office and IT Savvy.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or other related administrative functions in global companies.
- experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Involvement in the setting up of a new manufacturing plant.
- Strong relationship building skills and a thirst to learn about the business and the company’s culture.