John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is a global leader on emissions control and a pioneer in modern Smart Combustion™ solutions. We have more installed equipment than any other manufacturer in our industry. Our research and development facilities make up the largest testing complex of its kind, while our worldwide service organization is the largest, most technically advanced team of its kind. And the John Zink Institute℠ is recognized industry-wide as a leader in real-world training.
John Zink is currently looking for an I&E Designer. This role IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with the Project Team to produce customer and fabrication drawings, P&IDs, electrical drawings, panel layouts, schematic wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, etc.
- Monitor the I&E drafting hours to ensure the budget is maintained on projects
- Manage drawings in a data management software (Vault)
- Layout and design company drawing documents, following customer, engineering and manufacturing specifications
- Communicate with Engineering and Manufacturing to resolve design and fabrication issues
- Check design packages to ensure design is of high quality and is optimized for fabrication
- Collaborate with team members to create electrical drawing standards to better improve accuracy, standardization, and time efficiency
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous I&E Design experience
- 1+ years’ AutoCAD experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher in Engineering, Drafting or Design
- 3+ years I&E Design Experience
- Experience in AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience in AutoCAD P&ID
- Experience in Vault
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working with and adhering to the National Electrical Code (NEC) standards
- Experience working with product standards UL or CSA
- Experience working with and adhering to the National Fire Protection Association(NFPA) standards
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf