Channel Marketing Manager - Building Products
We are seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to support the Georgia-Pacific Building Products division which includes both residential and commercial products. This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
The Channel Marketing Manager role will support all product lines within the GP Building Products business including our innovative solutions in gypsum, lumber, plywood and OSB. The position will be responsible for developing, driving, and implementing marketing activity for a selected group of channel partners with primary focus being toward large home improvement retailers and ecommerce.
The ideal candidate will be able to balance strategy with detail-oriented tactics and day to day business support. They will have experience in the building and delivery of programs to and through a variety of partners including retailers.
To learn more about our products and customers, visit Georgia-Pacific Building Products: www.buildgp.com
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and oversee the marketing plans for specific sales channels within the organization, with primary focus being large home improvement retail partners
- Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and pursue growth targets as outlined by the commercial business strategy
- Work closely with product management and sales to gather product and channel insights
- Work closely with brand marketing to develop the creative and experiential assets to deliver effective messaging and experiences through each channel
- Manage the development and distribution of channel sales tools to include marketing collateral, POP/POS, training presentations, promotional items and more
- Product information management to support sales through channel partners
- Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
- Maintain online content across all partner sites and ensure consistency in branding
- Manage channel marketing budgeting and funding
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience in marketing, sales, ecommerce, or retail channel management
- Experience in project management
- Experience in multi-tasking and collaborating with other marketing team members and outside agencies
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with B2B marketing and support via large retail partners
- Experience developing metric based marketing campaigns and targets
- Experience with the management of product databases and enhanced A+ content
- Demonstrated track record of driving business results and profitable growth
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf