Manager, Application Lifecycle Management (Remote)
Molex LLC is a leading supplier of interconnect solutions for the automotive, medical, consumer electronics, and datacom industries that link today’s world and solve tomorrow’s challenges. Molex is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking Manager of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) to aid in the innovation and creation of Molex’s Digital Transformation strategy. You would be a key contributor in our leadership team that works with business and technology owners to define strategy and design for Molex’s next generation software development architecture. Successful candidate will help lead design, development, and implementation of application lifecycle management and DevOps software platforms critical to Molex product development.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop team members
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business challenges. Develop strategies using new and existing technologies to promote a 'One Molex' ALM environment
- Lead development and implementation of Molex’s end-to-end software development management platform and processes working closely with business stakeholders and IT teams
- Analyze / benchmark alternatives and conduct cost comparisons using the Decision-Making framework
- Promote standardization of processes and platforms to realize economies of scale across Molex’s development teams, which focus on industrial, automotive, medical, and datacom applications
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to business and IT developers on software development best practices, technology capabilities, and processes
- Consider infrastructure, regulatory, security, and business requirement constraints in all aspects of decision-making
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing Agile, and DevOps-related platforms
- 3+ years of experience in software development technical leadership roles
- Experience leading enterprise software management teams that produce significant, measurable results.
- Experience designing and deploying systems in regulated industry environments (e.g. industrial, automotive, and/or medical)
- Proven ability to embrace, use, and promote modern software development practices (e.g., DevOps culture and tools, Agile/Scrum, CI/CD, microservice architecture, and cloud native design)
- Experience administering, configuring, and integrating ALM tools (e.g. Polarion, Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, and/or Gitlab)
- Experience communicating and partnering with stakeholders/business leaders to gather requirements and turn needs into technical reality
What Will Put You Ahead
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Expertise in C/C++, Java, and/or Python development at scale
- Experience with overall Digital Factory ecosystems, e.g., ALM, PLM, ERP, Logistics, MES etc.
- Well-versed in common industrial, automotive, cybersecurity, and/or medical domain standards and their impacts on development methodologies (e.g., ISO 26262, MISRA C, ISO 27001, FDA)
- Experience architecting applications for cloud-native deployment on AWS (e.g., containers/microservices, infrastructure as code, serverless); experience with mixed environments leveraging cloud/SaaS, IaaS, and on-prem (bare metal and virtualized) resources
- Knowledge of development security (‘DevSecOps’) best practices, processes, and tools
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $130,000 - $ 170,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf