Sr. Financial Analyst (Open to Remote)
Phillips-Medisize is seeking a proactive, curious and Sr. Financial Analyst for our New Products Introduction (NPI) group. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with a wide spectrum of stakeholders including Leadership, Controllers, Program Governance, and Functional Leaders. We are seeking a team member with a genuine desire to improve processes, perform analytics and interpretation of program financial results, and work in an ambiguous environment.
The Pre-Production function is a global, 700 person, customer facing, project-based organization within the medical division of Molex. We have over 100 concurrent programs across the product development spectrum, and 70+ launches per year. We leverage Project Systems in addition to standard SAP deployment to support project accounting. Our projects are a growth engine of the company winning early, and driving to production.
Phillips Medisize is a global end to end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions. We are a Molex company that is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions in a wide range of industries, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. Molex is a subsidiary of Koch Industries – the largest privately held company in the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Clear understanding of end-to-end process of project Systems, settlement process and timing of revenue/cost recognition.
- Perform financial analysis of Project Systems P/L for multiple plants ensuring revenue/cost recognition is according to plan, interpreting and communicating results to key stakeholders.
- Create Project System forecasts of expected P/L results, providing commentary explaining variances, and communicate with proper global stakeholders.
- Perform reconciliation of Project Systems to Balance Sheet ensuring proper controls in place and communicating, accordingly, and following up on issues to resolution.
- Build successful partnerships with internal stakeholders including Finance Function, NPI Leaders and Controllers, Program Governance and Global Business Services
- Establish collaborative relationships while providing guidance as a role model to others.
- Serve as an active member of Financial Status Report review meetings challenging where appropriate and connecting the dots to preliminary P/L.
- Enable an environment of strong business partnership, knowledge share and a continuous improvement mindset
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with budgets and/or financial management
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge/experience of SAP ERP Module in a Finance capacity
- Excellent computer skills working with MS Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with all levels and functions.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management Finance experience
- Knowledge/experience of Project Systems of SAP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf