Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to provide support to the purchasing function within the facility by effectively communicating and coordinating the needs of the purchasing function with other departments in the facility, across facilities, and with our suppliers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain item data in manufacturing system including new purchase orders and maintaining purchasing fields
- Assist with requesting pricing/RFQ’s for new items
- Assist with identifying potential sources for new products and materials
- Expedite purchased goods as needed to meet customer requirements
- Proactively contribute to facility and department goals and objectives including cost reduction efforts and safety improvements
- Review Material Requirements Planning (MRP), review manufacturing generated reports, interpreting data, and communicating needs to appropriate suppliers using purchase orders
- Coordinate procurement of office supplies, production, maintenance, safety
- Enter invoices quickly and accurately to ensure proper flow of information to downstream processes
- Communicate with suppliers, finance team members, and accounts payable teams to troubleshoot invoicing and/or accounts payable issues
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree in Business with minimum 2 years of related experience OR 4-6 years directly related experience and education with no degree
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with various software programs including spreadsheets, word processing and databases
- Experience with SAP or Coupa
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf