When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is seeking you to become our next Maintenance Manager at our Galax, VA location!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leader of all Maintenance operations and personnel at both of our Plants in Galax
- Coordinate maintenance work and organize priorities with production departments while working closely with Maintenance Planners/Schedulers
- Lead and supervise Maintenance team during installations, repairs or preventive maintenance
- Evaluate functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by working with operating departments to identify problems and requirements
- Improve function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results, identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment: follow standards and procedures; comply with legal codes and regulations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Maintenance Supervision in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing operations including employee safety and OSHA standards
- Proven Maintenance experience with electrical/mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and Automated systems including robotics and PLCs.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Bachelor's Degree in a Maintenance/Engineering field
- Previous experience as a Facility Maintenance Manager
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf