Compliance Management Systems Specialist
The Pipeline and Terminals Operations Group at Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Compliance Management Systems Specialist to join our Pipeline Safety Team. In this role, you will be responsible for advancing how we do work, including the integration and optimization of our compliance management systems. Compliance management systems are used to assure and demonstrate compliance with Federal & State Pipeline Safety regulations defined by PHMSA(DOT), TRRC and MNOPS. This role will also support regulatory compliance inspections to gather, analyze and prepare data for presentation.
This role can be based out of one of the following office locations: Rosemount MN, Wichita KS, or Corpus Christi TX.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Streamlining data management systems to simplify data capture and representation
- Transform the inspection preparation process
- Perform QA/QC, research and due diligence, reconciling, and governance within the Compliance Management Systems
- Implement management systems/tools to efficiently represent regulatory compliance
- Prepare reports including but not limited to Annual Reports and Incident Reports
- Gather information needed to respond to agency requests and preparing responses for submittal
- Perform assessments, compliance applicability evaluations, prepare data for agency inspections, and develop compliance demonstration tables
- Improve system sustainability including work management systems, inspection data gathering tools, and management of change
- Administrator of the electronic records file structure, providing guidance and oversight to team members while ensuring we have a consistent application
- Understand applicable Pipeline Safety regulatory requirements and provide guidance
- Advance the operating capability mindset by improving the operator experience
- Be an active team member in the management of change process
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with operations and other key capabilities to support the workforce relative to Pipeline Safety
- Develop a working knowledge of pipeline operations, maintenance, and design and construction requirements
- Pipeline Safety program owner responsible and accountable for successful application of varied Pipeline Safety compliance programs, and specific business assets, with a focus on value added results achieved
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least three (3) years of experience working with various compliance or work management systems experience (i.e., system administration, management, or development)
- Experience communicating and building relationships with operational teams, subject matter experts and leadership
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least three (3) years of experience in the pipeline industry
- Experience with compliance reporting and data associated with regulations
- Experience managing results-based compliance systems or program ownership (i.e., developing, implementing improvements and/or and maintaining data management systems/programs)
- Experience working with various work management or compliance systems such as Enablon, Infor/EAM, Maximo, Lynx or other software/operating systems
- Experience with compliance with Federal and State Pipeline Safety regulations
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf