Plant Administrative Assistant (Part-time or Full-time)
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Glass is seeking a part-time OR full-time Administration Assistant at our DeWitt Iowa location!
The ideal candidate will deliver outstanding customer service and must be personable, self-driven, and professional. Organization and communication skills are also critical in this role.
If you are looking for an opportunity and embrace new challenges and forge your own path, this could be the perfect position for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- File and track compliance training and documentation to include Safety, Environmental, HR, record disposition, and invoices
- Event Planning / Coordination - Contracts, vendor management, invitations, guest lists and run of show layout
- Support opportunities for communications, both internal and external
- Data entry and tracking as needed for the site
- Identify, assess, measure, monitor and report risk as appropriate
- Proactively identify value creation and waste elimination opportunities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in an administrative role supporting multiple teams/leaders
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Excel (formatting data, graphs), Microsoft Outlook, Word (documentation creation/editing), PowerPoint (presentation creation/editing)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SharePoint administration and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with event planning/ coordination
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf