Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Operator
Molex is currently seeking qualified individuals for our Surface Mount Technology Machine Operator role at our Naperville, IL facility. SMT operators work closely with a team and are responsible for setting up, troubleshooting and operating on the Surface Mount Technology line.
This role works Monday-Thursday from 2pm-12:00am and offers a $1000 sign-on bonus paid out after 90 days.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up SMT stencils, load pick and place machine and initiate proper reflow profile per instructions
- Operate machines and reload parts
- Operate inline test station
- Monitor production quality and advise process engineer of any deficiencies
- Perform visual inspection and measurements using calipers, drop gauges, and magnifying equipment to ensure quality
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in a production, manufacturing, automotive, military or industrial environment
- US citizenship or permanent US resident
What Will Put You Ahead
- Equipment maintenance experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience running a surface mount technology line
- High School Diploma or GED
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship. In order to comply with U.S. Export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. Citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic In Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf