Business Support Manager
Phillips-Medisize A/S is looking for a Business Support Manager.
This is a new and exciting position with both a commercial and strategic focus and where you can make a major impact throughout the organization. You and your future team will be responsible for a number of different areas in support of the business. You will be the commercial link between our development projects and our customers where you will coordinate the quoting process, regular follow up on strategic resources management and on top of contractual commitments with customers and other business partners. You will act as a strategic business partner to the local management team where you will support with strategy development and execution as well as support with strategic projects and business cases. Your team will also anchor process optimization projects within the organization and always have an eye on potential process improvements.
This role will be part of the local management team and report directly to the Vice President for Global Innovation Europe located in Denmark. We have sites both in Struer and Virum. In Struer we have manufacturing facilities as well. You choose your favourite location.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage and motivate the Business Support team
- Review, challenge and track business commitments
- You ensure organizational alignment of quotes
- Ensure contract overview with existing customers and review new contracts and commitments
- Be point of contact for sales and customers regarding new contracts
- Support project managers with commercial material and communication towards customers
- Be an active player in improving the business processes across the different areas
- Be portfolio manager for improvement projects at management level
- Support management in data analysis and drive strategic projects
- Drive and facilitate strategic resource forum
- Provide system and process support (e.g. Celoxis and SAP)
- Support and facilitate strategy development and execution including defining and follow up on business key performance indicators
- Support management with presentation material
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master’s degree in economics, Business Administration, legal or similar
- Experience from working with customer/supplier contracts
- Experience with Strategy and/or Business Development
- Experience from Project Organizations preferably from an International organization
- Preferably experience within LEAN or process improvements
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly pick-up business processes
- Team spirit and ability to work with many different stakeholders
- A yes attitude towards change and defining what “goods looks like”
- A passion to improve processes throughout the organization.
- Application deadline: 22 January but we will interview on a continuous basis.
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com