Office Location: Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
The Experience You Will Bring
1. Graduate in Chemical Engineering from reputed and recognized institute.
2. Should have strong fundamentals in Chemical Engineering with specific exposure to Mass Transfer and Heat Transfer Technology.
3. Candidate should have experience in operations or technical services in refinery or petrochemical or chemical plants.
4. Candidate should be conversant with process calculations for distillation columns, Heat Exchangers, piping, pumps, and other process equipment’s.
5. Candidate should be conversant with the PFD’s and P&ID’s.
6. The experience with steady state simulation software will be advantage.
7. Should be able to work with minimum guidance.
8. Should be willing to travel within India or overseas during any organizational requirement.
Desired Attributes :
- Good communication skill to interact with customer, Vendor, & consultants.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Follow company guidelines and ensure compliance
1-3 years of experience in Chemical / Petrochemical /Refining plant operations or technical Services.
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”