John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. JZHC is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, which is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S.
John Zink is looking to hire a Senior Designer to support the team in Tulsa, OK. This role will work closely with the Project Team, Engineers, Sales, Manufacturing and the Customer to provide drawings and information specific to customer expectations. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities and have strong attention to detail and communicate through multiple channels effectively to keep internal and external customers up to date.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop new designs for equipment in Inventor, product enhancements as required by Sales, the Customer, and Project Management. This will include the layout, design, and detail of projects following specifications as instructed.
- Manage drawings in a data management software (Vault)
- Communicate with engineering and manufacturing to resolve design and fabrication problems
- Check design packages of self and others to ensure design is of high quality and is optimized for fabrication
- Collaborate with team members to create drawing standards to better improve accuracy, standardization, and time efficiency
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years’ design/drafting experience in equipment design
- 3+ years' experience using Inventor, ProEngineer, or Solidworks
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience using knowledge of Codes and Standards: PIP, ASME, AISE
- Experience reading, understanding and following detailed customer specifications
What Will Put You Ahead
- 7+ years’ design/drafting experience in equipment design
- 7+ years' experience using Inventor, ProEngineer, or Solidworks
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf