Customer Quality Analyst
Koch Separation Solutions, Inc. in Wilmington, MA is seeking a Customer Quality Analyst.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Primary contact for Customer Satisfaction through our Customer Care Program – able to resolve smaller issues, as well as identify larger recurring issues and escalate as needed
- Manage and organize document control systems – including Document Control Reports (DCRs) and Request for Deviations (RFDs)
- Lead Internal Audits and occasional Supplier Audits
- Support External Customer or Regulatory audits
- Develop, analyze and maintain KPIs and Reports for Document Control, Audits and Customer Satisfaction
- Assist other areas with developing KPIs
- Communicate with internal and external customers, including ability to communicate negative feedback
- Problem solving to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Experience responding to customer complaints
- Microsoft systems (outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) experience
- ERP system experience
- Understanding of basic business metrics
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science
- 6 Sigma Green Belt
- Experience using corrective action process with customer complaints
- Certified Internal Auditor
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf