Customer Service Representative
Molex seeking a Customer Service Representative to add to our team in Lisle, IL. Molex is proud to employ some of the most client-focused Customer Service Professionals in the world. Our representatives thrive in a dynamic team environment, supporting a diverse, multi-cultural customer base, while sharing best practices and engaging in efforts to support continuous improvement. We rely on our Representatives to create and maintain strong customer relationships and use their critical thinking and decision-making skills on a daily basis. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, and an innate desire to provide world-class service to the customers of a highly respected global technology company, we’d like to hear from you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform order entry, expediting, call resolution, returns, and backorder monitoring using positive interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of customer service responses regarding pricing, material availability, quotes, information requests, delivery status and other customer inquiries
- Execute tasks in and organized manner, consistently following daily processes and schedules; maintain a proactive approach focused on preventing issues and ensuring customer satisfaction, looking for areas to improve processes to create value for internal and external customers
- Create quotes with sales/customer input
- Work with Credit, Shipping and Procurement Departments to identify issues/barriers to meet customer needs and provide solutions
- Manages pre-order, order, and post order activity
- Develops and maintains strong customer relationships through effective account management and partnering with Business Development Managers
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues
- Stays current on product knowledge
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3+ years customer service experience required
- ERP experience required
- Previous experience working in order entry system required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong ability to analyze data and propose sound solutions
- S&OP experience within sales and operations
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com