Maintenance Technician-Hiring Event
Maintenance Technicians – Jonestown, PA
YOU ARE INVITED!
Please join us on Thursday, January 20th for our onsite hiring event
Georgia-Pacific has openings for Maintenance Technicians at our mailers facility in Jonestown, PA. The Maintenance Technician will create value by performing a combination of scheduled maintenance, preventative maintenance, and responding to unscheduled breakdowns. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please consider this opportunity! If you enjoy working safely with a team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Hiring Event Details
Date: Thursday, January 20th
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Georgia-Pacific 122 Bordnersville Rd. Jonestown, PA 17038
Georgia-Pacific Swag and a free meal from our food truck vendor Wich Way Sandwiches with all interviews!
Apply now to participate! Walk-ins will be welcomed but waiting times may vary. We encourage all interested individuals to complete your application ahead of the event to avoid the wait and secure your interview time slot. Upon applying, our recruiting team will reach out to schedule a time or you may use the following link to select a time that works best for you: Georgia-Pacific Mailers-Jonestown Hiring Event (indeed.com)
To learn more about the GP Corrugated Business, check out these videos/links:
Position Specific Details and Highlights:
- Starting wages are $28.00 per hour with shift differentials of $1.00 when you work the night shift.
- This role offers a $1,000 sign on bonus!
- Shifts include: Dupont schedule (rotating 24/7 shifts) 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. Work only 14 days out of the month, giving you 13 weeks off in the year.
- We offer competitive Benefits and Perks: 401k match, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Tuition reimbursement, Free Employee Assistance Program.
- Weekends, holidays, and overtime are all possible on your crew shift. Crew placement will be determined upon need at time of hire.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing, and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and throughput
- Performing predictive precision maintenance to identify and correct mechanical/electrical defects before machines fail
- Maintaining operations equipment to achieve optimal performance levels and meet customer demands
- Working with operations associates to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in safety program
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with predictive or preventative maintenance systems
- One of the following:
- Manufacturing or industrial maintenance experience
- Military maintenance experience
- Associate degree or higher in an electrical/mechanical or electro-mechanical field
Other Considerations/Physical Requirements
- This role works rotating 24x7 shifts (12 hours), with a 7-day break in every 28-day period.
- This role performs tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a high-volume environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com