Invista is seeking a contribution-minded Accountant/Analyst to join our CFO organization in Wichita, KS. This position will engage, challenge, and provide fulfillment to a candidate with strong critical thinking skills and an economic focus, who enjoys collaborating with others, and who seeks to originate ideas that can provide new insights for our business. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of urgency, great organizational skills, and effective verbal and written communication skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze freight costs, period costs, and profitability of sales
- Provide insights and reporting to support the business
- Manage inventory with book-to-physical tie out processes
- Timely application of cash received from customers
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger entries
- Identify and drive process improvements/innovations
- Problem solve accounting and reporting issues, while working in a team environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge/Experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, formula creation, etc.) and Access
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in an Accounting or other professional role
- Experience with Process Improvement/ Process Transformation
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf