Mold Set-Up Technician
Mold Set-Up Technician
Molex, LLC is seeking a Mold Technician on First (1st) Shift to support manufacturing operations. The Set-up Technician will work in a 3-machine molding area producing small form factor, complex geometry, high precision optical components. The primary role is mold and machine setup, machine startup, first shot verification and quality assurance. This will include operating precision measurement equipment, need to use microscopes for product analysis and assisting with all aspects of product flow within the molding operation. This is a multi-functional role with a variety of responsibilities and growth opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and changeover of molds, thermolators, dryers and robots
- Support flow of materials within the shop
- Identify problems, solve, when possible, seek assistance when needed and report to team
- Set up auxiliary equipment as required, de-gating fixtures etc.
- First shot verification and quality assurance
- Troubleshooting of molds following troubleshooting guides provided
- Supply material hoppers when needed
- Broader manufacturing responsibilities
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) year or more Injection Molding experience
- Experience operating, setting-up, and troubleshooting injection molding machines
- US Citizen or Permanent US Resident
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) years or more experience in injection molded components.
- Experience with Six-sigma and Lean Manufacturing
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship. In order to comply with U.S. Export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. Citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic In Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf