Tank Truck Driver
* * * Earn $85,000+ per year! * * *
Georgia-Pacific is now hiring a Tank Truck Driver at our Taylorsville, MS Chemical Facility. Georgia-Pacific Chemicals, LLC is a global performance chemicals manufacturer and marketer. The product portfolio covers specialty and basic chemicals, which are often custom formulated, and used in a wide variety of building products applications. Georgia-Pacific Chemicals creates long-term value by providing superior service and focused innovation to safely deliver chemical-based solutions. To learn more about Georgia Pacific's Chemical division please visit:www.gp-chemicals.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Driving a tanker to designated location using designated routes (typically within a 300-mile radius, out-and-back routes)
- Delivering product safely by understanding and following SOP’s
- Maintaining a professional appearance for yourself and GP’s equipment
- Adhering to all rules and regulations of both Georgia-Pacific and DOT to safely operate company cargo tank vehicles
- Maintaining a clean driving record while providing exceptional customer focus to both internal and external customers
- Safely loading and off-loading chemical products
Our Drivers Enjoy the extras
- Home most nights & weekends
- Paid training
- Semi-Annual Performance Bonus Pay
- Company credit card for approved overnight business-related expenses
- Assigned tractor
- Strong 401K with company match and health & wellness benefits
- Paid vacation days
- Sign on bonus paid out within first month of employment
- Employee referral bonus
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Current Class A commercial driver’s license
- Minimum of two (2) years verifiable commercial driving experience
- No more than one (1) chargeable or preventable motor vehicle accident within the year preceding the date of application
- No more than one (1) violation of motor vehicle laws (other than violations involving parking only) within the year preceding the date of application
- Willing and able to work according to DOT driver regulations which can include, variable start times, weekends, and holidays
- Willing and able to complete an occasional overnight, regional trip
- Willing and able to follow facial hair guidelines for respirator usage (clean shaven)
- Must have all required DOT certifications by hire date to include Tanker Endorsement, HazMat Endorsement, and Valid DOT Medical Card
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with ELD
- Cargo Tank experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf